Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff (Keto Beef Stroganoff)
- 2 - 1/2 pounds of beef stew meat
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, or 1 recipe, Keto Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 packet of dried onion soup mix
- 8 ounces of fresh mushrooms, sliced (or 8 oz canned mushrooms, drained)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley or thyme
- xanthan gum
- Spray crockpot with nonstick spray. Add beef stew meat, cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and sliced mushrooms. Stir until combined. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, add cream cheese and allow to melt into stroganoff, stirring periodically until completely incorporated. Add sour cream and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over riced cauliflower (keto and low carb option), egg noodles, or rice. Sprinkle with parsley or thyme.
Source by nike3105