Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole With 5 Ingredients
Best ever keto broccoli chicken casserole recipe with shredded chicken and cream cheese. This low carb chicken broccoli casserole will be a huge hit amongst your family! Keto shredded chicken and cream cheese recipes to die for.
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 medium-sized broccoli (cut into florets)
- 6 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 390°F (200°C)
- Place all of your shredded chicken into the casserole and spread it in an even layer
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, add in the cream cheese and microwave for 20-30 seconds until it's slightly softened. Add in 1/2 cup chicken stock and whisk them together until you get all the lumps out. Taste the sauce and if needed, add some salt & pepper, I only added a tiny bit since my chicken stock was already quite salty.
- Spread all of the cream sauce over the shred chicken.
- Add in broccoli florets in an even layer and push them slightly into the sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and cook in a preheated oven for 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden.