Healthy Broccoli Chicken Casserole made in 30 minutes
Healthy broccoli chicken casserole - a simple dinner you can whip up in 30 minutes! | slimsanity.com
- 1 pound raw broccoli, chopped
- 1 pound shredded chicken, cooked (about three large chicken breasts, cooked)
- 1 cup cooked jasmine rice
- 8 oz can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened original almond milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar
- 2 T panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add broccoli, chicken, rice, and water chestnuts to a bowl. Stir together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together Greek yogurt, almond milk, and seasonings. Once mixed completely, stir in the mozzarella and 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Pour yogurt mixture over broccoli and chicken mixture. Stir together until mixed completely.
- Grease a casserole dish. Pour the whole mixture into dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top, then sprinkle panko.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until broccoli is cooked through.