CRAZY Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Curry Recipe | Video & Pics Included
This incredibly easy slow cooker chicken curry recipe is a perfect family dinner. No precooking required, it's ideal for time saving and makes minimal pots to wash! Click through to see for yourself. #slowcookerchickencurry #chickencurry #slowc
- 1 kg (2 lb 2 oz) Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast, Diced
- 1 x Onion, Peeled & Quartered
- 3 x Garlic Cloves, Peeled
- 1 x Green Pepper, Deseeded & Quartered
- 1 x 140g (5 oz) Tin of Tomato Puree
- 500ml (2 Cups) Coconut Cream *
- 2 tsp Salt + Extra for seasoning
- 3 tbsp Curry Powder
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Water
- Chopped Coriander & Fresh Red Chilli, To Serve (Optional)
- 1 3.5 litre Slow Cooker
- 1 Food Processor
- Prep your ingredients as above. (Diced, peeled etc) then place the diced chicken into your slow cooker. Season well with salt.
- Put the onion, garlic cloves, green pepper, tomato puree, coconut cream, salt and curry powder into a food processor and blitz until very smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken (don't stir!) and put the lid on. Cook on low for 5 hours.
- Dissolve the corn flour in the cold water and stir into the curry. Mix well but gently do as not so break up the chicken. Cook for 1 more hour.
- Serve immediately with rice. Sprinkle over some chopped coriander and chilli if you want to.
- Alternatively you can freeze portions for another day. (See tips within the post above.)