Broccoli Chicken Fritters
Broccoli Chicken Fritters | RecipeTin Eats
- 1 large head broccoli , cut into florets
- 500g / 1lb chicken breast or thigh , cut into 0.8cm / 1/3" pieces
- 1/2 cup (75g) flour (any type)
- 1/2 cup (50g) parmesan cheese , grated or shredded
- 2 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 - 4 tbsp olive oil
PINK SAUCE - MIX:
- 2/3 cup (165g) sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- Squeeze of lemon , plus more for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 100C/210F.
Steam broccoli until tender, then roughly chop. (Note 1)
Add broccoli and remaining Fritter ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Add enough oil in skillet to cover base. Heat to medium high.
Dollop 1/4 cup mixture into skillet, then pat down. (Note 2)
Cook 2.5 minutes until deep golden, then flip and cook for 2 minutes.
Transfer to rack, keep warm in oven.
Serve with Pink Sauce!