Broccoli Chicken Curry Casserole – A Dash of Sanity
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Full Disclosure for further details. Broccoli Chicken Curry Casserole a creamy delicious curry dish made with fresh broccoli chicken and a crispy cheese topping. One of the first dishes that my mother-in-law ever made us was this Broccoli Chicken Curry Casserole. I had never, ever heard of …
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 Rotisserie chicken, all bones and skin removed, coarsely chopped or 3 chicken breast, boiled until completely cooked and coarsely
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place all the of the broccoli florets at the bottom of the 9x13 pan.
In a mixing bowl combine chopped chicken, mayo, cream of chicken soups, curry powder and granulated garlic. Stir together until combined.
Spread evenly over broccoli florets. Top with shredded cheddar cheddar, you can add more or less depending on your taste. Top cheese with bread crumbs and place in oven and bake for 35-45 minutes.
Remove from oven and serve after letting it rest for 5 minutes.