Air Fryer Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry that’s Air Fried @EatBetterRecipes
Air Fryer Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry that's Air Fried @EatBetterRecipes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast , cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4-1/2 pound broccoli , cut into small florets (1-2 cups)
- 1/2 medium onion , sliced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil or grape seed oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 Tablespoon low sodium soy sauce , or to taste (use Tamari for Gluten Free)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar (use distilled white vinegar for Gluten Free)
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (optional)
- additional salt , to taste
- additional black pepper , to taste
- serve with lemon wedges
In a large bowl, combine chicken breast, broccoli and onion. Toss ingredients together.
Make the Marinade: In a bowl, combine oil, garlic powder, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar and hot sauce. Pour marinade evenly over chicken/broccoli/onion in the bowl. Stir thoroughly to combine marinade over chicken, broccoli and onions.
Air Fry: Add ingredients to air fry basket. Air fry 380°F for 16-20 minutes, shaking and gently tossing halfway through cooking. Make sure to toss so that everything cooks evenly.
Check chicken to make sure it’s cooked through. If not, cook for additional 3-5 minutes.
Add additional salt and pepper, to taste. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top and serve warm.